Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In Memoriam... Reposted, - Ish...

so everyone always does these "guest posts", and, being the "experienced blogger" I am, I just don't have a clue what they are talking about... like, your blog is sooo important, but you'll be out of town so you have to have someone make up for your lost days. (well, these people do have thousands of followers, and I have 7, but I still think it's silly... I'm following your blog, not a strangers...

so, in honor of that, I'm posting a guest blog. from myself. from circa 2008 or something. I got a lot of positive feedback and thought, "what the hell, let's repost!"

so here is a little diddy of something I wrote when my trusty manual shift, candy apple red, 1997 eclipse broke down and officiallly died. at least she knew I couldn't handle it and she waited until the one time my dad decided to take it in for an oil change and she flat out quit on the feeder road of the 114w, in Southlake... please, love and remember her as I did..

well, shoot. the damn thing won't "copy" and "paste". This is why I only have 7 followers... b/c i can't do anything techni-logically (yes, two words) right.

ok, now i've set the mood and I hate to delete words I've already written soo... hold and you'll get the car's obit soon. :) love you, My Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment