Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My New Babies



After less than a year of marriage, Steven and I are going to be parents!!! Now, stop assuming I'm pregnant or we are having a man child. Because we're not... we're having puppies! That's right, two puppies! And as fate has it, they are being dropped off at our new house... the same day our furniture is being dropped off at our house. Yes, we are moving into a new house too! And it's all happening this Saturday. 4 days. Have we packed? no. Have we bought puppy supplies? yes.




Augusta Georgia Palmer





Arnold Palmer




I feel the need to overwhelm the internet and my friends, with pictures of my babies. So here are my babies, Arnold and Augusta Georgia, and the necessities we have purchased.







My life is about to change in a major way.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new additions! :-) Your life is about to get so much better (and crazier!) :-)

    ReplyDelete