Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The New Me, The Bride to Be

I am obsessed with my wedding. In the past, i have never really cared about weddings. The only thing about them I cared about was the fact that if some of "these" girls were getting married, then I sure as hell could do it. Anyway, a little background as to how i got here...

I originally started this blog, awhile ago, with the intention of regaling my followers with the adventures of my dating life, which, if you know me, was no doubt going to be stories worth telling...well, telling to my friends, not my mom. (just kidding graylene!) I then started dating my boyfriend, who became my fiance and the dating blog fire died...

Well, im back and I am more than inspired. What with all of the Bridal Shows, opinions I have, and my amazing vendor bargaining skills, it would be a travesty to not share my experiences with you all. And let me just reiterate that if planning my wedding was my job, I would be the best in the world. Although I kind of already am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment