Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Blog Goals

ok, ok, Im really trying with this blog thing. I think I have this expectation that unless it's a really good story, I can't share. Not the case. Im going to really try and just write when I can because, I know, you are just dying to know what's going on in my crazy fun (aka boring married) life. Its true. Once you are married, people don't really care about what you are doing... b/c who gives an F about what I made for dinner, or what sweet thing my husband said or what couples plans we have this weekend. I'll tell you who... no one. Except me. and I love it!!!! I love cooking now and I love my new kebob sticks (slanted not, round so the food falls off) and I love the hairy man I spend the night with every night.

I know, I know... I used to love the thrill of "will that guy buy me a drink" or "too bad that hot guy is such a bad kisser" or "oh my gosh, she is NOT going home with him!" kind of things. Past Casey would call New Casey "super boring, lifeless, boring, not fun to hang with, and more boring". Well, too bad Past Casey. New Casey is the boss of this life and she loves it! (ps, i hate when people use 3rd person on themselves, but it was a little necessary). So, my new goal (another PS, im still smoke free with a few cheats, but its the entire goal that counts) is that im going to be consistant in my writing whether it's talking about my new house im moving into, my new puppies that I CANNOT WAIT to get (2 yorkies, Arnold and Augusta, i have collars and accessories picked out) or what new awesome dish I found at Bed Bath and Beyond (the Butter Buddy!!!).

So hopefully there will be a little bit of something for all 2 of my current followers. Another goal... build up my followers b/c it makes me believe im interesting and important...(although i've read some blogs just to make fun of... you know what im talking about Carol, Sally, Kate, and Liz) and I hope not to be one of those :)

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Hilarious. I am JUST now home to really focus on this blog and I'm hyped. PUH-LEASE tell me about your new house!!! I need to know!

    ReplyDelete