Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Mustache, and I'm No Tranny


As ladies, we all have one.

That little round magnifying mirror, back lit by an adjustable light so we can obsess and dissect all of those flaws and imperfections that shouldn't be there, but tend to only be seen in this mirror of ours. "Picking" as my little sister Lisa calls it. But, have you ever looked into that mirror and... God forbid... said to yourself,

"SH*T! I have a mustache!!!!"

well, this recently happened to me (about 10 years ago) and I want to share with you the secret that my mother introduced me to. No bleaching, no waxing... just a little healthy, made for your face, razor.

Christi Harris.

Works like a charm.


(they also work for those little whiskers that pop up, unwanted and 3" long, on you chin... I don't have those, I've just heard)



No comments:

Post a Comment